Centaur Tape Cases?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2003
      Could anyone out there who owns the 21 original Centaur home videos
      list what was on the covers of the tape cases? I have never seen the
      originals, except for two that were pictured on eBay. I
      believe both of those depicted the chateau on Maljardin (Casa Loma in
      Toronto). I'm curious as to what (if any) other photos graced these
      video covers. Photos of these would be nice also if anyone has the
      ability to download them here.
    • artteac <artteac@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2003
        --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, sprules_1999
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Could anyone out there who owns the 21 original Centaur home
        videos
        > list what was on the covers of the tape cases? I have never seen
        the
        > originals, except for two that were pictured on eBay. I
        > believe both of those depicted the chateau on Maljardin (Casa Loma
        in
        > Toronto). I'm curious as to what (if any) other photos graced
        these
        > video covers. Photos of these would be nice also if anyone has
        the
        > ability to download them here.

        Every tape had the same pictures and same text on them. The only
        thing that changed was the numbers. And it looked like the numbers
        were little stickers placed on the tapes.

        Oh well, it was great that the tapes were released anyway.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 17, 2003
          Thanks for the info!!