Trivia Question #18

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2010
      Hi, Strangers! Well, I'm slowly compiling a set of new questions for our weekly challenges, so this week's outing is fairly straight-forward:

      Name all of the writers who chronicled the STRANGE PARADISE saga during the period of the show's original 1969-70 broadcast run.

      As always, the first responder with the correct answer wins our prize of one week's worth of SP episodes on DVD. I look forward to seeing your answers and, until then, have a great weekend!
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2010
        Well, gang, since we haven't had an answer on our trivia question yet, I'm going to let this one ride for now. If no one makes a response in the coming week, we'll retire it and start with a new one.