Re: Hello.

  • Joanna Desmond <supremeplanner@hotmail.c
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2002
      Welcome to the group! It is nice to know that there are other fans of
      the series out there. I have been a fan since I first saw the show at
      14. I have had a major crush on Colin Fox ever since!

      Does Dark Shadows still come on the SciFi channel???

      Joanna

      --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, "artteac <artteac@y...>"