Re: [Strange Paradise] Hello.

  • Mark Hagelin
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2002
      I'm Mark.
      I first saw Stange paradise back in 1969 when it first came out. I was living in Ohio at the time and it came on around 10-11 PM.
      I e-mailed the Sci-Fi channel with the same suggestion dark Shadow followed by Stange Paradise.
      It would be a good combo.
      I would love to have the set on DVD or VCD.
      Mark Hagelin
      "artteac <artteac@...>" <artteac@...> wrote:I'm Artteac. I have been a fan of Strange Paradise since I was a
      young man of thirteen. I have all 21 volumes of the tapes. I just
      discovered this site, and would love to be able to discuss the
      series with other fans.

      I wish that some channel would air the reruns of the series. It
      would make a perfect companion to Dark Shadows on SciFi Channel.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 18, 2002
        Welcome to the group! It is nice to know that there are other fans of
        the series out there. I have been a fan since I first saw the show at
        14. I have had a major crush on Colin Fox ever since!

        Does Dark Shadows still come on the SciFi channel???

        Joanna

        --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, "artteac <artteac@y...>"