Hello.

  • artteac <artteac@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2002
      I'm Artteac. I have been a fan of Strange Paradise since I was a
      young man of thirteen. I have all 21 volumes of the tapes. I just
      discovered this site, and would love to be able to discuss the
      series with other fans.

      I wish that some channel would air the reruns of the series. It
      would make a perfect companion to Dark Shadows on SciFi Channel.
    • Mark Hagelin
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 16, 2002
        I'm Mark.
        I first saw Stange paradise back in 1969 when it first came out. I was living in Ohio at the time and it came on around 10-11 PM.
        I e-mailed the Sci-Fi channel with the same suggestion dark Shadow followed by Stange Paradise.
        It would be a good combo.
        I would love to have the set on DVD or VCD.
        Mark Hagelin
        "artteac <artteac@...>" <artteac@...> wrote:I'm Artteac. I have been a fan of Strange Paradise since I was a

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 18, 2002
          Welcome to the group! It is nice to know that there are other fans of
          the series out there. I have been a fan since I first saw the show at
          14. I have had a major crush on Colin Fox ever since!

          Does Dark Shadows still come on the SciFi channel???

          Joanna

          --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, "artteac <artteac@y...>"