Neil Dainard sighting

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2002
      Those of you who are curious to see what Neil Dainard (Philip Desmond
      on Strange Paradise) looks like now may want to try tuning in to a
      series called Doc. Starring Billy Ray Cyrus, I believe it is filmed
      in Canada and aired in the US on a cable network called PAX (that I
      must confess is obscure to me). Here's the URL and an entry on the
      lefthand menu for Doc--unfortunately no photos of Neil that I could
      find here.

      http://www.paxpressroom.tv/

      Neil plays a character who apparently was the mentor to the Billy Ray
      Cyrus character back home. He seems mainly to appear in the closing
      moments of each episode. Shots of his smiling or reacting face are
      scene as Neil's character reads an email "Doc" has written about the
      week's events. From what I can gather, Neil generally does not get
      any dialogue, though he does get top billing amongst the week's guest
      stars in the episodes in which he appears. He must have a great
      agent.