Re: S.P. and religion

  • Joanna Desmond
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2002
      I didn't realize that SP or DS created such religious controversy. I
      was attending a Catholic high school at the time and don't remember
      any of the teachers (Nun or lay) saying anything either way on the
      subject. I think I was one of about three people in the whole school
      that watched the series. I didn't get teased by my classmates
      especially whent they found out that I had a crush on Colin Fox. I
      too didn't realize how much of the story line I had forgotten - I
      guess the dashing Jean Paul/Colin had me more mesmorized then I
      thought. I recently acquired most of the series and I still say to
      myself that I don't remember that!!!

      I still don't think that it affects my Christian beliefs. I have
      always like scary things too and just look at it as an interesting,
      entertaining story.

      I would gladly volunteer to interview the still dashing Mr. Fox but I
      don't know if I would ever get an article written nor would he be
      heard from for awhile!!!!

      Joanna