Changed email address

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 12:27 PM
      I can't check my email, lately via my cell phone, so I tried my old gmail account and I get easy access.  So I'm trying to switch over everything to that address.  If it works fine, I'll keep it that way.  That new address is:  ronbelladaisy@...
      I just went into Yahoo and made it my primary address, so everything should automatically change.

      So for the time being, don't do anything until I check it over the weekend.  If all my groups have changed over I'll send another email informing eveyone of the official change over.

      Ron, the Dogfather, and his Boston Babes:  Bella, the Beagle &  Miss Daisy

      Bella's Dogster link:  http://www.dogster.com/?430581
      Miss Daisy's Dogster link:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/614115

      Sleepytyme Beagles Calendar:   http://my.calendars.net/ibarccalendar%c2%a0