July's Featured Image on Maljardin.com

  • strangeparadiselibrary
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2009
      Hi, folks! Sorry that nothing new has gone up on www.maljardin.com in awhile, but "real life" concerns have kept me busy. My wife and I recently bought a new house, and all of our free time has been taken up with the move, packing and unpacking, etc. Anyway, I just wanted to tip everyone off that we finally have a new Featured Image up on the site. Please drop by and see which of our favorite cast members looks suave in a tux. Also, I'm contemplating the fact that STRANGE PARADISE's 40th anniversary is coming up in just over 60 days. If anyone has ideas about a special way to mark the occasion, please throw it open to the group here. I'd love to see some activity on this list to commemorate the milestone. -Curt
    • mark woda
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
        Curt
         I have found my tape of SP in spanish
         Do you want a copy?
         Mark

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2009
          Hey, Mark!
          Thanks for taking the time to get back in touch with me. I'd definitely love to get a copy of that Spanish recording from you, and I still owe you a few DVDs as well. Unfortunately, I've lost your email address. Could you drop me a line privately at strangeparadiselibary at yahoo.com so we can exchange info again? I look forward to chatting more soon.
          Best,
          Curt