On Facebook

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2009
      Thought you might wanna know...on Facebook there's an application to show your 5 favorite tv shows you grew up on.  I was able to add both versions of Dark Shadows and Strange Paradise. And it shows their logos, even.  This is my profile on Facebook and it should show the application:  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1270878067&ref=profile

      Ron, the Dogfather, and his Boston Babes:  Bella, the Beagle &  Miss Daisy

      Bella's Dogster link:  http://www.dogster.com/?430581
      Miss Daisy's Dogster link:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/614115

      Sleepytyme Beagles Calendar:   http://my.calendars.net/ibarccalendar%c2%a0