New Dark Shadows Group that deals with the upcoming DS film******

  • ivanx682003
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 11:38 AM
      Hello my name is Alan (alias Ivan X), I have concluded that this was good time to start this specific group. Because with all the official news that is out there, I believe it can be reasonbly concluded that the new upcoming Dark Shadows movie will definitely be happening. The only question is if the new movie will be made, but when it will be released.

      The main reason that I started this group was so that anybody who wanted to get any news or information about the upcoming film. Could come to just one specific place and get any information without having to surf through a 1000 websites or forums to get any news or announcements.

      Also, if anyone wanted to discuss or post comments about the new upcoming film. Any members would not have to go through a cluttering of 300 postings to get any replies to a posting they may have made previously.

      The key point here is this webgoup deals with the new movie, not the old show.
      Alan (alias Ivan X)

      To join copy and paste the link below: