I'LL BE OUT ALL NEXT WEEK

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2009
      Next week is our Holy Week (Eastern Orthodox Christians), so as the deacon I'll be pretty much busy and not checking my emails.  See you all Tuesday, April 21st (Monday is Patriots' Day and a school holiday).

      Ron, the Dogfather, and his Boston Babes:  Bella, the Beagle &  Miss Daisy

      Bella's Dogster link:  http://www.dogster.com/?430581
      Miss Daisy's Dogster link:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/614115

      Sleepytyme Beagles Calendar:   http://my.calendars.net/ibarccalendar%c2%a0