Strangeparadise.net info

  • JB
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19, 2009
      Hey All:

      Lest anyone think that nothing is going on over at
      www.strangeparadise.net, fear not! Although there's not much new to see
      online, there is a lot going on behind the scenes. Since all of the
      work on the website is often unseen, I wanted to give everyone a way to
      keep updated as to what's going on that you're not seeing.

      Thus, in aid of that, I've set up a Strange Paradise blog over at
      blogspot. I'll be using the blog to keep everyone abreast of the work
      that going on on both the website and the book. Once itemsare uploaded
      to the actual website, I'll also announce that here.

      Please feel free to check out the blog and post any comments. I look
      forward to hearing from everyone!

      Bryan

      Here's the link: http://strangeparadisenet.blogspot.com/
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 20, 2009
        Thanks, Bryan. The additions are great! Can't wait for the book!
      • Curt Ladnier
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 23, 2009
          Hey, Bryan!

          Thanks for setting up the blog to keep us abreast of your various STRANGE PARADISE doings.  I just signed in to follow it, and I hope everyone else will do the same.  Best of luck with the site and the book!

          -Curt

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 3, 2009
            Bryan
             I am downsizing several things in my house and I know you were interested in obtaining the 2 inch master tape that I have
             If you are still interested please let me know
             Call me
            412.458.1308
            Mark