RE: Now About Something Entirely Different

  • Robin
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 5, 2009
      Ron/Deb,
      Happy New Year to you! Keep up the great work. I always look forward to your posts. I have an idea for something to talk about. How about questions/answers? I have all the episodes but have not gone over them with a fine tooth comb like you two have. How about a discussion of characters? Or answering a burning question about something on the show? I'm sure we probably have more questions than available answers. I'm looking forward to the book coming out on SP. Has anyone heard any update on that. (The website hasn't had updates in a couple of months I think.
      Robin

    • mimmo.briganti
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 8, 2009
        I understand the security guard who posted here in the past recovered
        that missing episode on quad tape. I was supposed to send him some
        episodes, but never got around to it I'm afraid.

        I'd be willing to convert that episode to DVD and share it with the group.

        It is a shame that interest in this show is so low that only Debbie
        would regularly show up to the webcasts. I really enjoyed doing them,
        and the first few were a lot of fun, but after a while nobody would
        show up.

        Maybe we can start those up again with the lost episode? Anyway, let
        me know your thoughts ...

        Best,
        Mimmo

        --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, "Robin" <mastomy1@...> wrote:

        > Ron/Deb,
        > Happy New Year to you! Keep up the great work. I always look
        forward to your posts. I have an idea for something to talk about.
        How about questions/answers? I have all the episodes but have not
        gone over them with a fine tooth comb like you two have. How about a
        discussion of characters? Or answering a burning question about
        something on the show? I'm sure we probably have more questions than
        available answers. I'm looking forward to the book coming out on SP.
        Has anyone heard any update on that. (The website hasn't had updates
        in a couple of months I think.
        > Robin

      • Cat
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 8, 2009
          I was upset that they had stopped as I have finally gotten my computer working with cable connection so now I could actually see them.
           Cat

          Life's like a movie. Write your own ending. Keep believing, keep pretending.--Kermit the Frog

          ________________________________
          I understand the security guard who posted here in the past recovered
          that missing episode on quad tape. I was supposed to send him some
          episodes, but never got around to it I'm afraid.

          I'd be willing to convert that episode to DVD and share it with the group.

          It is a shame that interest in this show is so low that only Debbie
          would regularly show up to the webcasts. I really enjoyed doing them,
          and the first few were a lot of fun, but after a while nobody would
          show up.

          Maybe we can start those up again with the lost episode? Anyway, let
          me know your thoughts ...

          Best,
          Mimmo

          --- In strangeparadise2@ yahoogroups. com, "Robin" <mastomy1@.. .> wrote:

          > Ron/Deb,
          > Happy New Year to you! Keep up the great work. I always look
          forward to your posts. I have an idea for something to talk about.
          How about questions/answers? I have all the episodes but have not
          gone over them with a fine tooth comb like you two have. How about a
          discussion of characters? Or answering a burning question about
          something on the show? I'm sure we probably have more questions than
          available answers. I'm looking forward to the book coming out on SP.
          Has anyone heard any update on that. (The website hasn't had updates
          in a couple of months I think.
          > Robin

        • Debby Graham
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 9, 2009
            Hi Dom, if you start up again I will be there.

            Debby

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 9, 2009
              The comments were always fun...

              Ron, the Dogfather, and his Boston Babes:  Bella, the Beagle &  Miss Daisy

              Bella's Dogster link:  http://www.dogster.com/?430581
              Miss Daisy's Dogster link:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/614115

              Sleepytyme Beagles Calendar:   http://my.calendars.net/ibarccalendar%c2%a0

              Hi Dom, if you start up again I will be there.

              Debby

              --- In strangeparadise2@ yahoogroups. com, Cat <Catalyna_99@ ...> wrote:

              > I was upset that they had stopped as I have finally gotten my
              computer working with cable connection so now I could actually see them.
              >  Cat
              >

              > Life's like a movie. Write your own ending. Keep believing, keep
              pretending.- -Kermit the Frog

              > ____________ _________ _________ __

              • mimmo.briganti
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 10, 2009
                  Yeah, but can we get others to regularly show ?

                  And, are people here willing to pass the hat and have that tape sent
                  to a restoration house? I'm willing to coordinate it.

                  That would be a great episode to restart the whole thing. I'm glad
                  that security guard (I forget his name) recovered the tape. It was
                  pretty obvious the owner didn't care. I'm glad common sense
                  prevailed.

                  What ever happened to that book about SP? Did it ever come out? As
                  much as I love Strange Paradise, who would buy it? I can't see it
                  selling more than maybe 100 copies.

                  --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, Ron Janick