Colin Boy

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2002
      Has anyone seen Colin Fox in "Tommy Boy" with Chris Farley? I saw it
      this week for the first time on USA. It was really a hoot seeing our
      old friend Jean Paul in a comedic role.

      So, what's the latest on next year's SP convention? Is it going to
      be in Atlanta or Toronto? I e-mailed Bruce Gray's management but
      have not received a reply. I know he represented SP at a Dark
      Shadows fan club gathering about 15 years ago, so I was hoping he
      might be interested in attending this one. This particular fan club
      (in California) also devoted an entire newsletter to SP. I bought a
      copy if anyone would be interested.
    • Joanna Desmond
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2002
        Yes, I did. You are right that it was "a hoot" to see him a funny
        role. Have you seen "Daylight" yet? He has a bigger role in it.

        Joanna