Re: A Question About Holly

  • jh11786
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 25, 2002
      Thanks.

      I wasn't sure if she had died or not, since it wasn't until recently
      I read that Quito had died. Though, I noticed that neither he nor
      Holly were in the final episodes credits.
    • Joanna Desmond
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 26, 2002
        --- In No problemt.

        It wasn't until you mentioned it that I realized that most of the
        characters that left, died!