Strange Paradise for Sale?

  • Chiedimi poi te lo dirò
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2008
      Hey does anyone know why Strange Paradise hasn't been release on
      DVD. I've got all my Dark Shadows Dvd and I would like to concentrate
      on Strange Paradise. will they release it on Dvd?
    • kathryn de roet
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2008
        There's a dude online called Scaryguy video and he has Strange Paradise dvd sets for sale.  I know, it probably isn't strictly speaking 'authorized' but as things stand now, our show isn't even available on VHS.  I bought the first volume from him and I plan to buy the remaining  volumes.  They're good quality, not so spiffy as what you'd get from a label-copy but we have to take what we can get!

        Hope this helps--Kathryn : )