Re: [Strange Paradise] Quote for episode 194

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2008
      Isn't that what is meant by a "FULL HOUSE"?  lol

      Ron, the Dogfather, and his Boston Babes:  Bella, the Beagle &  Miss Daisy

      Bella's Dogster link:  http://www.dogster.com/?430581
      Miss Daisy's Dogster link:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/614115

      Sleepytyme Beagles Calendar:   http://my.calendars.net/ibarccalendar%c2%a0