Quote for 37

  • Debby Graham
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
      "I refuse to go to the boat house and cross the channel to shop for
      woman's makeup and accessories for the women on this ISLAND."

      Debby
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
        lol

        Ron, the Dogfather, and his Boston Babes:  Bella, the Beagle &  Miss Daisy

        Bella's Dogster link:  http://www.dogster.com/?430581
        Miss Daisy's Dogster link:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/614115

        Sleepytyme Beagles Calendar:   http://my.calendars.net/ibarccalendar%c2%a0