Cast Bios 1970

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2002
      I just obtained a copy of "TV By Day" magazine (cover date July
      1970). It has one page devoted to SP. It mentions that it was
      filmed in Toronto's Crawly Studios and features the same old cast
      photos. It does, however, give some biographical sketches of Cosette
      Lee, Kurt Schiegel, Sylvia Feigel and Colin Fox. They are as follows:

      COSETTE LEE (Raxl): "I'm not a nice old lady at all," says Cosette
      of her role, "and I love it!" Wife of Charles Freyer, a
      manufacturer, she makes all her own clothes and loves puttering
      around in her garden. Since her stage debut in "Peter Pan," Cosette
      has appeared in films and on stage, TV and radio.

      KURT SCHIEGEL (Quito): Once Australia's heavyweight boxing champ,
      he's 6'4", weighs 250. But Kurt's a gentle giant, who plays the
      organ and writes TV scripts in his spare time. He's married and has
      two children, Kurt, 5, and Monica, 4. His secret ambition? "To play
      the Hunchback of Notre Dame."

      SYLVIA FEIGEL (Holly): Sylvia made her stage debut at 5 and has
      loved the theater ever since. For a while she commuted 700 miles a
      day to appear in a Montreal play and a Toronto TV series at the same
      time! Still single, she's devoted to her career and prefers the
      stage or TV to making movies.

      COLIN FOX (Jean Paul Desmond & Jacques des Mondes): Born Geoffrey
      Smith, Colin is 31, married to actress Irene Balser. His nose was
      broken twice in high school fistfights, but he's an easy-going,
      patient type, who enjoys bird-watching. Other interests include
      filmmaking. In 1963, he wrote, produced and starred in "Noncensus."

      (The Dark Shadows section of this magazine is full of errors, so I
      would assume there could be a few here as well.)
    • joannadesmond
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2002
        Thanks so much for the cast bios, especially the one of Colin Fox.
        That is the most information that I have ever had on him!! Geoffrey,
        eh?

        Thanks again!
        Joanna