Re: Favorite Character Poll

  • joannadesmond
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2002
      I disagree. I don't think that Emily was the "perfect choice" as a
      wife for Jean Paul. Maybe the only choice out of the cast. I found
      her to be a little wimpy. As much as I love Jean Paul I found he fell
      in love and out of love pretty quick. As obsessed as he was with
      Erica, he sure "fell in love" with Helena pretty quick. I understand
      that when Erica came back that she wasn't really Erica but if he was
      in love with her as he kept claiming, he wouldn't have been swayed by
      her. Before that he was "falling" for Emily then "fell in love" with
      Helena then goes back to Emily. When Helena left he didn't seem too
      broken up. But he is so darn good looking that I can't be mad at
      him!!!