Re: Favorite Character Poll

    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2002
      You know, you might be right, it does look like a painting in some
      ways. I just assumed it was some building in the Toronto area.
    • joannadesmond
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2002
        I disagree. I don't think that Emily was the "perfect choice" as a
        wife for Jean Paul. Maybe the only choice out of the cast. I found
        her to be a little wimpy. As much as I love Jean Paul I found he fell
        in love and out of love pretty quick. As obsessed as he was with
        Erica, he sure "fell in love" with Helena pretty quick. I understand
        that when Erica came back that she wasn't really Erica but if he was
        in love with her as he kept claiming, he wouldn't have been swayed by
        her. Before that he was "falling" for Emily then "fell in love" with
        Helena then goes back to Emily. When Helena left he didn't seem too
        broken up. But he is so darn good looking that I can't be mad at
        him!!!