"The Devil Is Eternal"

  • rick tschantz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2008
      Hi Gang,

      Would any of you out in Strange Paradise land know when (and pardon the pun) THE HELL "The Devil Is Eternal" that long awaited expose on our favorite show by someone whose name I can't quite recall, will be published? Or if it has been published and how does one get a copy? If you folks have any information, please let me know? Hope you are all having a good summer and I am getting a kick out of doing these quotes.

      Thanks
      Rick

      It seems that after I think of a quote and send it to the website, I always think of another better one-
      i.e. the picture of the Conjure Man- "It's a bird-It's a Plane-NO! IT'S CONJUREMAN!!!!!!

      Take Care