Our Next Project

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2 6:31 AM
      Hi. Debby and I have been discussing our next Strange Paradise Project. We haven't received too many responses, but from what we got the following is what we will do when posting photos from different episodes:

      1. Emailing what we think the character is saying.

      4. Comical quotes.

      Starting tomorrow, I begin posting a photo from an episode and we can state what we think they are saying and/ or make-up a funny quote.

      Today Strange Paradise has received a total of _8030_ votes. Go : http://richlabonte.net/tvvote/nominations.html and vote every hour.

      Ron, the Dogfather, Bella, the Beagle & Miss Daisy

      Bella's Dogster link: http://www.dogster.com/?430581
      Miss Daisy's Dogster link: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/614115

      Sleepytyme Beagles Calendar: http://my.calendars.net/ibarccalendar or: http://www.my.calendars.net/ibarccalendar