Our Next Project

    Message 1 of 6 , May 30, 2008
      Hi. Debby and I have been discussing our next Strange Paradise Project. What we have come up with is to post a photo and the have people respond, in either of the following ways:

      1. Emailing what we think the character is saying.

      2. Matching quotes to photos

      3. Favorite quotes that don't have to match the photos.

      4. Comical quotes.

      5. All of the above.

      So we thought it best to leave this part of the decision making up to the group. So please email us with which options you like the best. And of colurse we will still be adding the link for voting for our favorite show:

      Today Strange Paradise has received a total of _8002_ votes. Go : http://richlabonte.net/tvvote/nominations.html and vote every hour.

      Ron, the Dogfather, Bella, the Beagle & Miss Daisy

      Bella's Dogster link: http://www.dogster.com/?430581
      Miss Daisy's Dogster link: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/614115

      Sleepytyme Beagles Calendar: http://my.calendars.net/ibarccalendar or: http://www.my.calendars.net/ibarccalendar

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2008
        Hi. Debby and I have been discussing our next Strange Paradise Project. We haven't received too many responses, but from what we got the following is what we will do when posting photos from different episodes:

        1. Emailing what we think the character is saying.

        4. Comical quotes.

        Starting tomorrow, I begin posting a photo from an episode and we can state what we think they are saying and/ or make-up a funny quote.

        Today Strange Paradise has received a total of _8030_ votes. Go : http://richlabonte.net/tvvote/nominations.html and vote every hour.