"Powers of Evil" - Volume 11

  • quitoraxl
    Message 1 of 234 , Mar 4, 2002
      Jean Paul discovers that the capsule contains the
      conjure doll and silver pin but not Erica. Holly has
      nightmares about Erica and appears to everyone in a trance.
      Jean Paul proclaims that he will sell his soul for his
      Erica's return. Erica then speaks to Jean Paul saying
      that no one can leave Maljardin Island and that she
      will return tomorrow. Jean Paul seals his pact with
      the Devil by drinking poision from the vegetation of
      the island. The Devil makes Jean Paul promise that
      nothing should die before Erica's return. Quito and Raxl
      then try to capture and kill the rabbit but are too
      late to stop the evil from coming and the rabbit
      disappears on the Temple of the Serpents altar. Raxl prays
      for Vangie's vengence. As soon as Jean Paul's pact
      with the Devil is concluded, the mark of the devil
      appears on his hand and a weak Erica arrives at the door.
      Erica appears to everyone on the island and tells them
      that none may leave. Alison becomes suspicious of
      Erica when Erica has false recollections of their
      childhood and discovers that a chemical inbalance in the
      brain can cause people brought back from the dead to
      come back as evil. Dan Forrest attempts to leave
      Maljardin Island in a boat. Raxl tells Jean Paul that Erica
      is evil. Dan's boat sinks and he drowns when Erica
      makes a paper boat and sinks it in a bowl of
      Vladimir Handera, Herbert Roland
      Message 234 of 234 , Feb 1, 2011
        LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have to re-watch that.