Re: Straight to DVD + An Alternative

  • mimmo.briganti
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2007
      Hi John,

      Thanks for your comments. I'm trying various ideas to get the show
      out. Perhaps your company can approach them? Give Jack a call at
      917-592-6227. Also, try their Canadian distributor, Bruce Raymond,
      at raymond dot international at rogers dot com.

      If we all work together and get organized like the DS crowd did, I'm
      sure we can get the series out.

      Dominic

      --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, Oldtime Radio <otrl2@...>