PG Entertainment became Nihali Entertainment ...

  • mimmo.briganti
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2007
      More information, for anybody that cares.

      It seems that Centaur sold SP to PG Entertainment, which became Nihali
      Entertainment. I don't know why Bryan and Emily kept this a secret,
      but the owner is a person, and the distributor is another person.
      We're not dealing with a Paramount or Time Warner here.

      Here is the website:

      http://nihalientertainment.com

      I would suggest writing in and expressing your interest in wanting to
      see the series out on DVD. Maybe if enough people write in, they'll
      give it a go.

      Also, the distributor can be reached at:

      raymond.international@...
    • Debby Graham
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 20, 2007
        Hi Dominic, I just emailed a request for it to come out on dvd.
        Should I also write a letter?

        Debby

        --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, mimmo.briganti <no_reply@...>
        wrote:

        > More information, for anybody that cares.
        >
        > It seems that Centaur sold SP to PG Entertainment, which became Nihali
        > Entertainment. I don't know why Bryan and Emily kept this a secret,
        > but the owner is a person, and the distributor is another person.
        > We're not dealing with a Paramount or Time Warner here.
        >
        > Here is the website:
        >
        > http://nihalientertainment.com
        >
        > I would suggest writing in and expressing your interest in wanting to
        > see the series out on DVD. Maybe if enough people write in, they'll
        > give it a go.
        >
        > Also, the distributor can be reached at:
        >
        > raymond.international@...

      • mimmo.briganti
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 20, 2007
          Can't hurt -- try the phone too.