“The Ancient Spell” – Volume 3

  • quitoraxl
    Message 1 of 234 , Feb 2, 2002
      Plot:<br><br>Stowaway Holly is found out by
      Quito. Holly and artist Tim discover that Erica lies in
      cryonic suspension. Holly tells Jean Paul that her mother
      is after her since Holly will inherit all of her
      father�s estate when she turns 21. Alison writes a letter
      to Dan Forrest telling of Erica�s death and asking
      for his help. Alison pleads with Tim and Holly to
      take it to the mainland. Jacques informs Jean Paul
      that no one may leave Maljardin Island alive. Jean
      Paul finds the letter and takes it to the mainland as
      Jacques. Raxl and Quito go to the hidden Temple of the
      Serpent to summon the Conjure Man to help them defeat
      Jacques to no luck. Jean Paul, as possessed by Jacques,
      tries to burn the letter Alison wrote and then invites
      Elizabeth Marshall to become his guest on Maljardin Island
      since her daughter is staying there already. Vangie
      finds the burnt note and calls Dan Forrest. Holly
      discovers that her mother, Elizabeth Marshall, is now on
      the island and confronts her over her father�s
      estate. Elizabeth cozies up the Jean Paul who has nothing
      to do with her. Raxl sends Quito to the mainland,
      against his will, to see the Conjure Man, but the Conjure
      Man will not see him. Alison tries to talk Jean Paul
      into giving Erica a proper funeral. Jean Paul informs
      his guests that they may not leave since they may
      report his wife�s death, which he insists must be kept
      secret. The Conjure Man tells Vangie that when he dies
      she will become the Conjure Woman. Reverend Dawson is
      contacted by Jean Paul to the island to perform Erica�s
      funeral. <br><br>Cast: Jean Paul/Jacques, Alison, Holly,
      Raxl, Quito, Tim, Vangie, Rev. Matt Dawson, Elizabeth
      Marshall, Conjure Man, Dan Forrest. <br><br>Written by: Ian
      this island: Jean Paul/Jacques, Alison, Holly, Raxl,
      Quito, Tim, Rev. Dawson, Elizabeth.
      Message 234 of 234 , Feb 1, 2011
        LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have to re-watch that.