Correction

    Message 1 of 234 , Jan 29, 2002
      A few days ago I realized that I was wrong in my
      IDs of some of the actors in the Maljardin set photo.
      It's taken me this long to get around to posting about
      it, though. <br>As I'm sure most of you have noticed,
      that's Bruce Gray with Dan MacDonald over by the sofa,
      and Jon Granik is also present. And it looks as if it
      MIGHT be Kurt Schiegl (still in street clothes) with
      Paisley over by the dining room. It's kind of hard to
      make out, though. There seems to be someone else over
      there who's in the scene (rather than one of the tech
      people), but I can't make out who.<br><br>I'm going to try
      emailing Andrea again, and ask her to send me the full
      Message 234 of 234 , Feb 1, 2011
        LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have to re-watch that.