Next Webcast ... Thurs. Nov. 1st at 9pm

  • everymothersson67
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      Next one is tonight, but just a single episode in the late Desmond Hall
      arc, followed by an additional episode Friday night.

      I'm currently looking into a whole new TV station layout that will
      feature automatic unattended broadcasting. The problem is it doesn't
      have a chat room, but maybe we can use another piece of software for
      instant messaging during the webcasts.

      Does anyone have any suggestions on what software we should use that we
      can all communicate with our real names (instead of Viewer1, 2, etc).

      I'm open to suggestions ...

      Thanks,

      Dominic