Re: New Photos / Scripts

    Message 1 of 234 , Jan 24, 2002
      Hi Andrea,<br><br>Many, many thanks for posting
      these two photos. It's really incredible that these
      have come to light after all these years.<br><br>The
      first photo, labelled "entire cast/crew?" has the
      following cast members (listing the ones I can make
      Raxl<br>Kurt Schiegl ... Quito<br>Tudi Wiggins ... Helena
      Raleigh<br>Sylvia Feigel ... Holly Marshall<br>Neil Dainard ...
      Philip Desmond<br><br>My guess is that it was taken
      around weeks 23-25. I'd have to check the cast lists for
      specific episodes in those weeks to pinpoint it more
      exactly.<br><br>The second photo, "on the set," was taken on the
      Season 1 set which was in the old Chelsea Film Studios
      (now apparently the Visitors Centre in Gatineau!). I
      spotted Colin Fox, Dan MacDonald (Rev. Matt Dawson), and
      the immortal Paisley Maxwell (Mrs. Elizabeth
      Marshall) on the set. It is great to see just how the space
      of the Great Hall set looked. And both photos show
      you just how much more cramped the Toronto studio was
      from "the old barn" in Chelsea!<br><br>Best, Steve
      Message 234 of 234 , Feb 1, 2011
        LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have to re-watch that.