New Photos / Scripts

  • deadtrouble
    Message 1 of 234 , Jan 23, 2002
      I scanned the two photos from the exhibit. Email
      photocopied the two scripts today. Actually,<br>one is a
      script and the other a 'vignettes' - <br>basically the
      script without stage directions or<br>editing
      instructions. <br>They are both from the episode 'Garden of
      Evil'.<br>Unfortunately, the scripts won't stand up to <br>scanning, and I
      doubt I'll have the time anytime <br>soon to type them
      up. If someone wants to <br>volunteer to type them
      up/scan my copies, I'd<br>be happy to send them a copy
      through the mail.
      Message 234 of 234 , Feb 1, 2011
        LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have to re-watch that.