SP EP 002 Now Online in Video On Demand

  • everymothersson67
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2007
      Episode 002 is now online in the EMS video library (temporarily).
      This
      is for the benefit of those that missed last Friday's webcast.

      http://www.everymothersson.com/video/video.html

      or click 'Video' from my home page. You can watch it here anytime
      you want.

      Episode 002 will be in the library for a few days, but since I'm
      planning a webcast of my group, along with the Beatles and some other
      60s groups, I'll have to remove it later on to make space for those
      video feeds.

      You can fast forward by moving the toggle bar -- to speed through the
      commercials.

      Enjoy ...

      Dominic
      Webmaster
      the official EVERY MOTHERS' SON fan site
      http://www.everymothersson.com