Episode #2 Webcast Next Week

  • everymothersson67
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2007
      Thanks to everyone who came to the webcast of Ep. 001.

      Episode 002 will be webcast next Friday night at 9pm Eastern.

      There seems to be some confusion on how to chat while watching the
      video. You simply type in the small text box and press ENTER on your
      keyboard or SEND on the screen. If you don't see a SEND button,
      please contact me through the webmaster link on my site. Do not go
      to the Chat room -- that is a totally different animal that allows
      people to talk via webcams. There's no video feed there.

      Bryan will try to invite the original cast members to one of these
      chats. I only have up to Episode 8, and DIC is pulling the plug, so
      to go beyond 8 someone has to send me these on DVD, preferably with
      commercials edited out.

      The quality was very high because it was recorded direct to DVD from
      satellite at HQ speed (1 hour per disc).

      Thanks.

      Dominic
      www.everymothersson.com