Re: Photos / Cast info.

    Message 1 of 234 , Jan 19, 2002
      Andrea, thanks for the photos. It's great to know
      these things still exist. There has been some talk of a
      SP gathering next year. I wonder if any of these
      artifacts could be displayed there?<br><br>Concerning the
      question about the guest cast: I've never seen credits for
      anyone outside of the main players. The scripts may
      include the supporting cast's names. Some are in Cosette
      Lee's collection. Copies of all 195 scripts are owned
      by the series current owners (still the same people
      who released the series on Centaur Home Video).
      Message 234 of 234 , Feb 1, 2011
        LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have to re-watch that.