Has anyone written "bios" of the characters?

  • Jeanette
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2007
      I have watched Strange Paradise for the last couple of years and
      really enjoyed reading the episode summeries posted here on the group
      site.

      Has anyone written bios of the characters? Raxl in particular had a
      very strange story arc, from devoted servant to puppetmaster. It would
      be fasinating to read a timeline of her actions from the story's start
      to end.

      It would be REALLY interesting if someone could tackle trying to make
      a coherent story of her life.

      Jeanette
      Ottawa Canada
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2007
        I agree....I would love to see a sequel to the series...Raxl's trial and her explanation all the events and what "really" happened. Anyone out there with an interest in taking this on?

        Jeanette <ejblack@...> wrote: I have watched Strange Paradise for the last couple of years and
        really enjoyed reading the episode summeries posted here on the group
        site.

        Has anyone written bios of the characters? Raxl in particular had a
        very strange story arc, from devoted servant to puppetmaster. It would
        be fasinating to read a timeline of her actions from the story's start
        to end.

        It would be REALLY interesting if someone could tackle trying to make
        a coherent story of her life.

        Jeanette
        Ottawa Canada

        Ron, the Dogfather & Bella, the Beagle -- Miss July 2007

        Bella's Dogster link: http://www.dogster.com/?430581

        DS Festival Photos: http://darkshadowsfests.shutterfly.com/
        Sleepytyme Beagles Calendar: http://my.calendars.net/ibarccalendar or: http://www.my.calendars.net/ibarccalendar