a new

  • debozcat
    Message 1 of 234 , Jan 2, 2002
      Hi, Everyone, I had no idea when I typed Strange
      Paradise in my browser window, that I would find anything
      on the show, or a club to join. I was a big fan of
      the show when it was originally broadcast, and have
      always hoped that the episodes would be shown again,
      sometime, but here in Springfield, it has never been
      re-broadcast. When it was being shown, I wrote several fan
      letters, both to the producers of the show, and to Colin
      Fox, and David Wells. I received a promotional
      brochure, full color, on slick paper, which I still have,
      in my scrapbook that I put together of everything I
      could find on the show, which wasn't very much. I also
      got photos of Colin Fox, David Wells, Sylvia Feigel,
      Cosette Lee, and Kurt Schiegl, which I will share with
      you, as soon as I get them downloaded. Oh, by the way,
      I married a Desmond, who even resembles Jean Paul!
      Message 234 of 234 , Feb 1, 2011
        LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have to re-watch that.