They were all right!I have wrought evil!

  • collins610
    Message 1 of 234 , Dec 4, 2001
      What a great line from the end of ep. 60. The
      literary gothic concerned itself with explorations of the
      nature of evil. Whereas Dark Shadows merely touched on
      this subject Strange Paradise celebrated it, at least
      in its first 3 months. Dr. Carr is always giving the
      scientific view that there is no such thing as "evil." Raxl
      represents the opposite end of the spectrum with her
      constant admonitions that not only is "evil" a reality but
      it is in our midst. Jean Paul is always at the
      center of the storm. As Jacques says at the end of ep 65
      while Maljardin burns, "Whether you live or die Jean
      Paul, and wherever you go, the curse will follow you.
      And life for you shall always be a strange paradise."
      Message 234 of 234 , Feb 1, 2011
        LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have to re-watch that.