Friday's Recap

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2007
      Just wanted to let you know that for this coming Friday, there will not be a slideshow to accompany the episode's recap. On my DVD, I can not access that episode. I've tried on 2 different computers, so the problem must be on the DVD.

      Also, starting tomorrow, I'll be working at a new locatkion. The person who I was filling for, here, is returning from medical leave, tomorrow. since this is a 1-person accouint I'll have to relocate. Until I find out where I'm going and what my new responsibilities will be...I'll post tomorrow's recap, tonight...and depending on what happens tomorrow, I might be forced to continue sending them the night before.

      Sorry for any inconvience this may cause.

      Ron, the Dogfather & Bella, the Beagle -- Miss July 2007

      Bella's Dogster link: http://www.dogster.com/?430581

      DS Festival Photos: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ronbellajanick/album
      Sleepytyme Beagles Calendar: http://my.calendars.net/ibarccalendar or: http://www.my.calendars.net/ibarccalendar