Re: [Strange Paradise] Second Season, Third Storyline--Renamed Series

  • Jonathan Michael Reiter
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 14, 2007
      Are you sure about that, Larry? I live in the country that Strange Paradise was made in, and I watched it here, too.
      I don't remember there being anything like that...
      Jonathan Michael Reiter
      jmr
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 14, 2007
        This may have been a spinoff series made in the U.S., as it seemed to have all the
        earmarks of Dark Shadows/ABC studios after that series ended. There doesn't seem to be
        any traces of it on the Web, but I did see it with my own eyes! If I could only find an old TV
        Guide from 1971...

        LarryM

        --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, Jonathan Michael Reiter <jmrmpd@...> wrote:

        > Are you sure about that, Larry? I live in the country that Strange Paradise was made in,
        and I watched it here, too.
        > I don't remember there being anything like that...
        > Jonathan Michael Reiter
        > jmr

      • Debby Graham
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 14, 2007
          ---The only show I remember was titled Strange Paradise. It was on
          ABC following Dark Shadows. Its time slot was 3:30 P. M. central. I
          remember because I would turn on Dark shadows first when I got in the
          door from school.

          Debby

          In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, "larmic1" <larmic1@...> wrote:

          > This may have been a spinoff series made in the U.S., as it seemed
          to have all the
          > earmarks of Dark Shadows/ABC studios after that series ended. There
          doesn't seem to be
          > any traces of it on the Web, but I did see it with my own eyes! If
          I could only find an old TV
          > Guide from 1971...
          >
          > LarryM
          >
          > --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, Jonathan Michael Reiter
          <jmrmpd@> wrote:

          > > Are you sure about that, Larry? I live in the country that
          Strange Paradise was made in,
          > and I watched it here, too.
          > > I don't remember there being anything like that...
          > > Jonathan Michael Reiter
          > > jmr

        • larmic1
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 14, 2007
            I was living in Cleveland, Ohio at the time, and the "new" show came on about 7 or 7:30pm
            weeknights, so that leads me to believe it was syndicated. I believe that time is also when I
            used to watch Strange Paradise, so the station was obviously after that audience. It was
            just such a surprise when I finally came across the show after coming home from winter
            break from college, and totally pissed that I pretty much had missed the whole series! It
            was probably on for all of 3-4 months total. Seems like nobody else watched it either!

            LarryM