Maljardin Bound

  • quitoraxl
    Message 1 of 234 , Oct 6, 2001
      I too am looking for the Strange Paradise videos
      that were available from Centaur. I ordered 5 but
      received only 1 and lent it out and it was never returned.
      If you have these tapes I would be willing to
      purchase copies or trade other videos for them. I have all
      episodes of Dark Shadows on tape as well as various other
      episodes of obscure series such as Cupid, One West Wakiki,
      Cleopatra 2525, as well as Buffy and Charmed. Please e-mail
      me at djeffcarroll@.... I have emailed the
      Sci Fi Channel to add the series as well as contacted
      MPI Home Video about acquiring the rights from
      Centaur. I noticed that Centaur had been using the
      www.mandy.com website to offer distribution of the tapes but
      have not heard one way or the other on this. I got the
      three books from various dealers and have an extra book
      I would throw in if someone would sell me the SP
      tapes. Thanks in advance.
      Message 234 of 234 , Feb 1, 2011
        LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have to re-watch that.