Where is everybody?

    Message 1 of 234 , Aug 19, 2001
      There sure hasn't been much action here lately!
      Any Strange Paradise fans still out there?? Are we
      all still contacting the Sci-Fi Channel?? I have the
      first 21 episodes on tape. Does anyone know where I can
      get more?? Also, don't forget you can contact me at
      strangeparadise@... for a copy of my synopsis and commentary on the 3
      Strange Paradise novels by Dorothy Daniels.
      Message 234 of 234 , Feb 1, 2011
        LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have to re-watch that.