Re: [Strange Paradise] OT: Aircraft crashes into NYC building

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 12, 2006
      I can't imagine that after 9/11 there isn't more security in the airspace over NYC and any city for that matter. What people have to go through just to fly domestically is allot, the same should hold true for our airspace. I hope the terrorist don't take note of this loophole in our security and take advantage of it. All the more reason to keep our eyes wide open.

      Bill Mason <cleovelvet@...> wrote: Looks like somebody in a single screwed up.

      Ron Janick <ronbellajanick@...> wrote: Just got this. Not much information, but heaven help those involved. And please, don't let it be a terrorist attack.

      http://msnbc.msn.com/id/15223650/

      Ron & Bella, the Beagle

      Still time to send your well wishes to Sebastian/Braveheart, along with a photo of you and your fur babies to: braveheart_tribute@...

      DS Festival Photos: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ronbellajanick/album

      Ron & Bella, the Beagle

      Still time to send your well wishes to Sebastian/Braveheart, along with a photo of you and your fur babies to: braveheart_tribute@...

      DS Festival Photos: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ronbellajanick/album

    • Jonathan Michael Reiter
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 12, 2006
        Ron, Jonathan here... It isn't a terrorist; It's an inexperienced pilot who is a major league baseball player, who just got his pilot licence days before the accident. I've been hearing that on the news up here in Canada... Nothing for you folks to worry about...
        Incidentally, the deceadant was from Canada. He had been the pitcher for the Toronto Bluejays....
        Jonathan Michael Reiter
        jmr