unbelieveable!!!

  • december_child75
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2006
      well folks,

      this realy blows my mind, finally a group that has updates and interest
      in this classic show. i came across SP late night on CHCH (i am near
      Toronto) probably 15 years ago, and to this day no one belives me that
      this show exists, they all think I'm crazy!!!!

      I have also noticed that episode guides are now being provided, they
      are fantastically detailed. Is there any possibility in future of
      someone compiling the series for dvd release amongst the fans who do
      not get drive in classics?