950what's the current episode on 'Drive in Classics' (May 1, 2006)?

  • RH
    May 1 9:15 AM
      Hello y'all, I became addicted to watching SP on Canada's 'Drive in
      Classics' channel since about winter 2005 (while living in Montreal).

      I'm now in Virginia, USA for work, and don't get the channel.
      However, I am having my family back home tape it for me everyday.

      Just out of curiosity, for those you do get 'Drive in Classics' -
      where in the plotline are they up to right now (today being May 1,
      2006)? My family are not fans of the show, so they wouldn't be able to
      tell.

      Thanks!

      RH
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic