685Re: STRANGE PARADISE: The Riddle of Episode #3

  • drew790
    Jan 3, 2005
      --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com, gothick42 <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:

      > Dear Curt, thanks for this post. I really appreciated your taking
      > the time to write about this.
      >
      > I am quite curious to see some of the Drive In Classics broadcasts
      > for myself. If anybody out there has been watching and keeping
      up,
      > I'd love to hear more comments.
      >
      > It's too bad they are being run with commercials. Has anybody
      > noticed any signs of speeded up scenes or cuts?
      >
      > Thank you again.
      >
      > Steve

      Drive In Classics, as well as the CHUM Network's other cable
      outlets, like Space, do not edit the shows they air. They obtain
      the best possible copy available for purchase to them and air it as
      is, aside from airing commercials - which these ran with
      originally. The original commercial breaks are being used now.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic