4538Re: [Strange Paradise] OT: Introducing Mookey

  • Debby Graham
    Jun 9, 2014
      Hi Ron, I am so happy for you.  A three year old is the perfect age.  My Sheltie was stiff a pup when I got him.He needed a lot of training from bathroom breaks to just obeying me when he was called.

      Debby

      On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 7:46 AM, 'ronbella .' ron.bella.daisy@... [strangeparadise2] <strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Well, its official!  I got an email, yesterday saying that I was approved by PAWS of NE to adopt Mooney, a 3 yr old male beagle.  Presently he is being fostered in Tennessee and I will be able to pick him up on Friday, June 20th at the Westerly Shelter in RI.  He's adorable and I'm told loves to be held like a baby.

      --
      Ron Janick:
      At the Bridge:  Lito, Daisy, Bella,Tiki, Coco, Pepe,Tiny and Flower

      "Dobby never meant to kill, Dobby only meant to maim--or seriously injure."