      From: strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com [mailto: strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of ronbella .
      Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2014 9:45 PM
      To: Beagle List; Beagle World; beaglemoms; Betty Sampson; Carole Ballanga; Christian_Dark_Shadows_Fans@yahoogroups.com; Dee Corricelli; Dee Gurnett; DS Forever; DS Original_Series; Erica Max; fans_of_the_supernatural@yahoogroups.com; HappyTails BEAGLE LIST; Joyce Adams; Joyce Adams; Laura Hayden; Margery W; Marilyn Angelo; Pam & Walter Lewis; Strange_Paradise
      Subject: [Strange Paradise ] Good Bye, Lito

      It is with great sadness that I must tell you that at 7:50pm, tonight, Lito on her own crossed the bridge to join her sisters Bella & Daisy.  She was here not a full year but she filled my life with so much love and joy.  Soar with the angels, my dear, sweet, little Lito.

      --

      Ron Janick:
      At the Bridge: Lito, Daisy, Bella,Tiki, Coco , Pepe,Tiny and Flower

      "Dobby never meant to kill, Dobby only meant to maim--or seriously injure."