      From: strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com [mailto: strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of strangeparadiselibrary@...
      Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2014 12:11 PM
      To: strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Strange Paradise] more SP bonus stuff on YouTube

      Hey, Strangers!

      Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm in the process of posting two more SP bonus features on YouTube this morning.  One is called "Sounds Like STRANGE PARADISE" and highlights the use of SP's music in a totally different production.  The other is called "Paperback Paradise" and discusses Dorothy Daniels and the SP novels published by Paperback Library.  Given my ISP's slow upload speeds, it may be this evening before it's all accessible.  But I hope everyone enjoys my latest goodies in celebration of STRANGE PARADISE's upcoming 45th anniversary.

      -Curt

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic